Brukernavn: Passord: Husk meg

EMNE: Ryan Sessegnon

Ryan Sessegnon 1 år 9 måneder ago #54686

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
The Current Bun skrev:
Spurs ready to spend £3m on Fulham teenage prodigy Ryan Sessegnon
Left back, 16, has played just one game but is seen as the next big thing

TOTTENHAM want Fulham’s starlet Ryan Sessegnon and are willing to bid £3million for the 16-year-old after just ONE game.

Spurs spies have told the money men to make the huge offer NOW to snare the left-back and head off rivals for his signature.

Sessegnon made his first appearance against Leyton Orient in the EFL Cup and showed he could be the next big thing.

And Spurs are also prepared to throw in a loan player to sweeten the deal for the Cottagers.

Arsen*l and Liverpool are hovering but Tottenham plan to push for a sale and offer the youngster the chance to join their squad and be fast-tracked to the top.

www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1606160/...digy-ryan-sessegnon/
- One team in London -
Du må registrere deg og logge inn for å kunne skrive i forumet.

Ryan Sessegnon 1 år 7 måneder ago #55964

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
HITC Sport skrev:
Spurs keen on Fulham's Sessegnon brothers

Tottenham would like to beat rivals to Fulham highly-rated duo.

Tottenham Hotspur are hoping to tie up a quick deal for Fulham sensation Ryan Sessegnon, but they are looking at a double deal by also landing his twin brother Steven, HITC Sport understands.

The Sessegnon brothers - both defenders - are rated very highly, with Ryan already making strides in the Fulham first team - but Steven is not far behind.

Ryan has scored twice in just four appearances this season, and has already racked up 15 appearances for England at various youth levels.

Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United have been strongly linked with 16-year-old Ryan, but Spurs believe they can not only win the battle for his signature, but also snap up his brother too.

Both are already England youth internationals and Fulham are trying hard to keep them, but they have not been hugely successful in hanging onto their products in recent years with the likes of Patrick Roberts, Moussa Dembele and Emerson Hyndman all rejecting the chance to stay at Craven Cottage before moving on.

Spurs are hoping to agree terms before January but would be willing to leave the duo at Fulham until the end of the season and possibly even beyond that as they continue to target England's top young talents after the success of Dele Alli.

www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/10/12/spurs-keen...-sessegnon-brothers/
- One team in London -

Ryan Sessegnon 1 år 3 måneder ago #58332

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
Lite troverdig kilde som refererer lite troverdig kilde...
,,,men spilleren er spennende!

Football Insider skrev:
LATE TOTTENHAM TRANSFER ACTION: DEAL FOR £30M-RATED SENSATION IS POSSIBLE – REPORT

Tottenham are eyeing a late window swoop for Fulham sensation Ryan Sessegnon, according to a report.

Sports site Bleacher Report claim the Premier League big hitters have designs on prising the young left-back, who has been hailed as the next Ashley Cole, from Craven Cottage.

Tottenham have not made any signings this month and Mauricio Pochettino has said it is unlikely his team will push through a deal before Tuesday night.

However, Bleacher Report say the club’s interest in Sessegnon remains strong and there is a possibility of a deal if Pochettino’s side are willing to loan the teenager back for the rest of the season.

“If there is any late action at Spurs, it could be due to interest in Sessegnon,” Bleacher Report explain. “They would love to have him on board, but Fulham would need the guarantee of a loan back if anything was to be rushed through.”

The 16-year-old is creating waves in the Championship on the back of a stunning start to his senior career.

Sessegnon is being closely monitored by the leading Premier League clubs, who are well aware he is not able to sign a professional contract with Fulham until he turns 17 next May.

Football Insider revealed earlier this month that the outrageously gifted wonderkid is expected to be worth £30million in two years and the big guns believe they could save themselves a fortune if they can prise him from Craven Cottage during the January window.

Fulham have produced some outstanding players in recent years, with Celtic’s Moussa Dembele and Manchester City’s Patrick Roberts among those who have graduated from one of the most impressive academies in English football.

Sessegnon, who does not turn 17 for another four months, has made 15 appearances for Fulham this season, spread across 994 minutes of action.

In August, the London-born ace became the youngest scorer in Championship history and he has continued to develop as well as demonstrating a rare eye for goal from a full-back.

He has scored four goals this season, including one in Saturday’s 4-1 FA Cup win over Premier League side Hull at Craven Cottage.

The teenage sensation also supplied his second assist of the campaign at the weekend.

Football Insider verdict:
Ridiculously talented and precocious? Yes. Destined for the top? Absolutely. Assuming his body stays strong, there appears no limit to what Sessegnon can achieve. Fulham have known for some time they have a remarkable young player on their hands and the big boys have been beating a path to the Cottage to try and persuade the youngster to up sticks before he turns 17. It will take the promise of big cash for Fulham to cave in. History tells us they eventually will – the Dembele and Roberts exits are proof of that – but a huge sum could first pass hands.

www.footballinsider247.com/late-tottenha...fast-tracked-report/
- One team in London -

Ryan Sessegnon 11 måneder 4 uker ago #60839

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
The Current Bun skrev:
Tottenham want Fulham’s Ryan Sessegnon in £12million move as they look to beat Liverpool and Man City to wonderkid

Youngster is yet to sign his new contract and Spurs are ready to swoop for starlet dubbed the 'new Gareth Bale'

SPURS are ready to offer £12million for Fulham teen sensation Ryan Sessegnon.

Tottenham want to beat Premier League rivals Liverpool and Manchester City to the kid dubbed the new Gareth Bale.

Spurs were the first to make an offer for left-back Sessegnon, 16, when he broke into the Cottagers’ side at the start of this season.

And now chairman Daniel Levy wants Sessegnon signed and sealed as Fulham are concerned they could lose him for less if he does not extend his current contract.

Spurs have stepped up their Sessegnon push with Danny Rose linked to a summer move away from Mauricio Pochettino’s side.

And Levy also knows that Liverpool want the Fulham starlet in the summer and have the funds to invest in him now.

Spurs have a huge boost in the race too — as Sessegnon is about to join up with the same agency that has Harry Kane.

The Londoner wants to be sure he has a chance to play and progress at his next club and if Rose does leave Spurs, Sessegnon would battle Ben Davies for a start.

Right-back Kyle Walker has also been linked with a move away, with Man City reportedly at the head of the queue for his signature.

www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3609756/...-liverpool-man-city/
- One team in London -

Ryan Sessegnon 11 måneder 3 uker ago #60885

• Tottenthom
  • Tottenthom's profilbilde
  • MP the man who takes us to the top
dette er et rykte jeg kan se for meg skjer. ville vært en knall signering. bor allerede i london, et av de beste talentene som ikke spiller i PL allerede.
New stadium,new manager,lots of talentet lads. We have a great future in front of us

Ryan Sessegnon 11 måneder 3 uker ago #60889

• Per Arne
  • Per Arne's profilbilde
  • coys
Tottenthom skrev:
dette er et rykte jeg kan se for meg skjer. ville vært en knall signering. bor allerede i london, et av de beste talentene som ikke spiller i PL allerede.

Har også troen på dette, i tillegg har vi jo en god del unggutter som nok holder championship nivå som allerede bor i London som kan gå andre veien dersom det skulle hjelpe på å få i orden en avtale.
26 - King

Ryan Sessegnon 11 måneder 2 uker ago #60980

• OsvaldoArdiles
  • OsvaldoArdiles's profilbilde
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/t...segnon-race-13117904
Liverpool Echo skrev:
Liverpool will be forced into a re-think of their summer transfer plans after pulling out of the race to sign Fulham teenager Ryan Sessegnon.

Sessegnon is expected to join Tottenham, with the Reds now looking elsewhere for a new left-back.
"He looks like a pint of Guinness" Paul Gascoine om Paul Ince etter han fikk hvit bandage rundt hodet etter en smell.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: spurs_90

Ryan Sessegnon 10 måneder 3 uker ago #61204

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
Fulham bekreftet onsdag ettermiddag at Ryan Sessegnon har skrevet under på sin første proffkontrakt med klubben. Den nye avtalen strekker seg frem til juni 2020.

Sessegnon, som fylte 17 år i mai, debuterte for Fulhams førstelag i Ligacupen forrige sesong og spilte seg til fast plass på Championship-laget.

Venstrebackens spill og utvikling har fått de fleste Premier League-gigantene til å ha følerne ute. The Telegraph skriver at Manchester United, Liverpool og Tottenham alle ønsket seg Sessegnon. Daily Mirror nevner også Manchester City og Arsenal. Tottenham så lenge ut til å kapre signaturen til Roehampton-gutten, som kom til Fulham i 2008.

– Jeg er spent med tanke på fremtiden min i denne klubben. Forhåpentligvis kan vi fortsette å kjempe der oppe. Forrige sesong fikk jeg mange muligheter av manageren, og jeg ønsker å fortsette der jeg slapp, sier Ryan Sessegnon.

www.tv2.no/a/9216827/
- One team in London -

Ryan Sessegnon 10 måneder 3 uker ago #61205

• Christian
  • Christian's profilbilde
Da økte nok prisen betraktelig i tillegg.

Ryan Sessegnon 1 uke 5 dager ago #67248

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
Nye rapporter, via Sport Witness, om Sessegnon. Sport Witness har åpenbart et godt nettverk av skribenter i flere land, og er alltid redelige om kilder og hvor troverdige de er. Anbefales for gode overgangsrykter om Tottenham.

‘One more detail to settle’ – Tottenham commit to sign player, beat rivals, Pochettino gets his man

Ryan Sessegnon has been one of the Championship footballers to have most transfer rumours pushed about him. Impressing for Fulham, several Premier League clubs, and others in Europe, have been credited with interest in the wide player.

Perhaps the club most linked with a move for Sessegnon has been Tottenham Hotspur, with the links going back more than one transfer window.

Now Paris United have reported a deal agreed for Tottenham to sign the youngster, and get him in Mauricio Pochettino’s squad. There’s ‘one more detail to settle’ and that’s whether Sessegnon will continue at Fulham for a further year, on loan, or move straight to Spurs.

It’s claimed if Fulham get promoted he’ll stay and if they don’t he’ll go directly to work for Pochettino.

So who are Paris United?

Last summer they called several big PSG transfer claims right and it seems apparent they have a source at the French club. However, that’s not to say they got everything right and, having released a book and website recently, there’s some motivation to push more stories.

On a general reliability level they’re good, but it’s only been over one season.

sportwitness.co.uk/one-detail-settle-tot...pochettino-gets-man/
- One team in London -
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles, Knut