Velkommen, gjester
Brukernavn: Passord: Husk meg

EMNE: Burno Fernandes

Burno Fernandes 1 år 6 måneder ago #66799

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
Daily Mirror skrev:
Liverpool and Tottenham watching £87million-rated Sporting Lisbon midfielder Burno Fernandes

Fernandes scored the late winner for Sporting this past weekend and Premier League clubs were in attendance watching

Premier League rivals Liverpool and Tottenham are set for a summer transfer battle over Bruno Fernandes.

The Sporting Lisbon midfielder has been closely watched by scouts of both clubs over recent months.

Kop boss Jurgen Klopp is reportedly considering whether he should press ahead and submit a formal bid for Fernandes, who has 14 goals this season.

But Spurs remain interested, having sent scouts to watch Sporting's dramatic win over Belenenses at the weekend.

Fernandes scored the 80th minute winner in a 4-3 win, ensuring his side keep alive their slender hopes of claiming the Primeira Liga title for the first time since 2002.

The Portuguese international also assisted his side's first two goals of the game.

Sporting will demand the 23-year-old's full release clause of €100million (£87m) if they are to let their prized asset leave the club.

Fernandes's stock has risen dramatically since returning to his homeland to sign for Sporting.

He played in Italy for Novara, Udinese and Sampdoria before securing his move back for just €8.5m (£7.3m) last summer.

Fernandes has scored goals in 50 appearances in all competitions this season.

www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer...llion-rated-12378912
- One team in London -
Du må registrere deg og logge inn for å kunne skrive i forumet.

Burno Fernandes 5 måneder 6 dager ago #75439

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
Tottenham still in ‘pole position’ for signing, consensus Spurs are best placed

The Portuguese press doesn’t really have big updates on the Bruno Fernandes saga today. But they do agree on one thing: it’s Tottenham Hotspur who are leading the race for the midfielder.

As we covered this morning, Spurs midfielder Eric Dier has spoken to O Jogo, explaining he thinks Bruno is a good player but refusing to discuss a transfer.

O Jogo adds that Tottenham have already reached the €70m demanded by Sporting, and by doing that, they’ve surpassed both Manchester clubs in the race.

However, O Jogo doesn’t expand on why no further step has been taken, and doesn’t say what Sporting are waiting for before accepting this bid.

Newspaper Record brings a weird one. They say Sporting are preparing themselves for any scenario, even one where Bruno would stay at the club, and that’s why they would pay him a salary of €5m per season, the biggest in the squad.

However, they say Tottenham are in ‘pole position’, with Fernandes’ agent Miguel Pinho travelling to London last week to speak to Spurs. They also say that a bid could be made in case Christian Eriksen leaves the club this summer, which is a bit of an anticlimax at this stage of the chase.

Record adds that Manchester United and Liverpool are ‘attentive to the moves’, but it doesn’t look like the two clubs have been doing much.

sportwitness.co.uk/tottenham-still-pole-...s-spurs-best-placed/
- One team in London -

Burno Fernandes 5 måneder 6 dager ago #75441

• HH
  • HH's profilbilde
Og jeg som trodde hvis man bare møtte priskravet så var alt greit. Heldigvis gitt seg litt, men aner ikke hvor mange ganger jeg har hørt at Levy bare burde ha lagt på noen millioner til.

Burno Fernandes 5 måneder 5 dager ago #75442

• Dougie
  • Dougie's profilbilde
@Sport_Witness
Bruno Fernandes | Manchester United have increased offer for midfielder – €65m + €15m – leaving Tottenham behind.
Merker dette er en «saga» jeg ikke orker å ta seriøst før han poserer i en eller annen ny drakt.
"Soldado, oh oh oh, Soldado, oh oh oh, he came from sunny Spain, to train with Harry Kane"
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles, Knut

Burno Fernandes 3 uker 2 dager ago #77580

• OsvaldoArdiles
  • OsvaldoArdiles's profilbilde
Ryktes igjen om denne mannen. Han spiller mot RBK i kveld.
"He looks like a pint of Guinness" Paul Gascoine om Paul Ince etter han fikk hvit bandage rundt hodet etter en smell.

Burno Fernandes 1 uke 4 dager ago #77822

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
Tottenham presented as main contenders for January signing – ‘Most influential’ player in league

Perhaps it’s time to announce that the Bruno Fernandes saga is officially back.

After a couple of months of silence, we saw a few more rumours about the Sporting captain last week, and now Tottenham Hotspur are being named as the main contenders for his signing once again.

Newspaper A Bola published a story about Fernandes over the weekend, calling him the ‘most influential player in the league’, since he has five goals and five assists so far.

And they claim that Sporting are open for a negotiation in January, as long as the interested clubs offer the right price.

A Bola claims that Tottenham continue to follow the midfielder, being ‘attentive to everything he does’ for Sporting.

Spurs are said to be waiting for Real Madrid to move for Christian Eriksen, and then they will ‘almost automatically’ replace the Dane star with Bruno Fernandes.

It’s said that Sporting want between €60m and €70m for their captain.

sportwitness.co.uk/tottenham-presented-m...ntial-player-league/
- One team in London -
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles