Velkommen, gjester
Brukernavn: Passord: Husk meg

EMNE: Juan Fernando Quintero

Juan Fernando Quintero 2 måneder 4 uker ago #68008

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
HITC skrev:
Report: Tottenham fighting Real Madrid for Juan Fernando Quintero, can pay £19.5m clause

Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly keen on Juan Fernando Quintero.

According to Ole in Argentina, Tottenham Hotspur are in the race to sign playmaker Juan Fernando Quintero after his impressive displays for Colombia at the World Cup.

Whilst Colombia went into the World Cup with James Rodriguez as their star man, but an injury in the run-up to their opening game against Japan meant that he was replaced by Quintero.

So far, the 25-year-old has dazzled for Jose Pekerman's side, starting with a clever free kick goal against Japan, and then a superb display in the 3-0 win over Poland as he teed up Radamel Falcao's goal with a fine pass.

The playmaker is now in demand as a result of his performances over in Russia, and Ole in Argentina report that Tottenham are battling Real Madrid and Russian side Krasnodar for his signature.

Quintero has seemingly caught the eye, but there is a battle ahead; River Plate currently have Quintero on loan from Porto, and are set to activate a £3million purchase clause in his deal, and his release clause at River will then become €22million (£19.5million).

That would give River a huge profit, and whilst the diminutive playmaker has starred at the World Cup, some may have concerns about his career before what has been an impressive summer.

The 5ft 6in playmaker started out with Envigado and Atletico Nacional in Colombia, starring for his country's Under-20's before heading to Pescara in Italy and then Porto in 2013.

Quintero has struggled with Porto and been out on loan with Rennes, Independiente Medellin and now River, failing to really settle - and paying just shy of £20million for a player based on his World Cup displays may be something of a gamble after a nomadic career to date.

www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/06/26/report-tot...n-fernando-quintero/
- One team in London -
Du må registrere deg og logge inn for å kunne skrive i forumet.

Juan Fernando Quintero 2 måneder 4 uker ago #68009

• HH
  • HH's profilbilde
Årets Dumitrescu :lol:

Ser jo bra ut i VM. Og han var jo en gang i tiden regnet som en av verdens største talenter, men har ærlig talt 0 tro på denne.

Juan Fernando Quintero 2 måneder 4 uker ago #68010

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
HH skrev:
Årets Dumitrescu :lol:

Dumitrescu og Ardiles' Tottenham var jo litt av et fyrverkeri da. :woohoo: Forsvar stod ikke høyt i kurs der, for å si det sånn. Quintero er vel ikke riktig medisin for 18/19-utgaven av Spurs, men har vært en kul spiller å følge i VM så langt.
- One team in London -