Velkommen, gjester
Brukernavn: Passord: Husk meg

EMNE: Philippe Coutinho

Philippe Coutinho 2 måneder 1 uke ago #75996

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
Spurs make offer to sign Philippe Coutinho on loan from Barcelona

Tottenham Hotspur have made a bid to sign Philippe Coutinho on loan from Barcelona, with the Catalan club likely to charge about £21 million to complete the deal.

Sources in Spain have told The Times that Spurs have made a loan offer for the player, with Mauricio Pochettino having worked with Coutinho briefly at Espanyol.

The Catalan club paid up to £142 million for him from Liverpool in January 2018 and their preference is to sell him. But they are willing to let him leave on loan and have asked for a fee in excess of £21 million to do so. He earns more than £200,000 a week, which would make him the top earner at Tottenham if he were to join.

The north London club have been trying to get a £53 million deal for Giovani Lo Celso, the Real Betis midfielder, over the line and have the separate issue of needing to sell Christian Eriksen who has entered the final year of his deal.

Coutinho’s move from Liverpool was one of the most expensive transfers of all time. Barcelona paid £105 million up front with the rest in add-ons. He signed a five-and-half year deal with a buyout clause of £368 million. He joined Liverpool from Inter Milan for £8.5 million in January 2013.

www.thetimes.co.uk/article/spurs-make-of...-barcelona-68tqf0f5q
- One team in London -
Du må registrere deg og logge inn for å kunne skrive i forumet.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles

Philippe Coutinho 2 måneder 1 uke ago #76040

• spurs_90
  • spurs_90's profilbilde
Har visstnok avslått lånetilbudet.

Og vi skal ha lagt inn et nytt bud på lo Celso.
Siste endring: 2 måneder 1 uke ago av spurs_90.

Philippe Coutinho 2 måneder 1 uke ago #76041

• Christian
  • Christian's profilbilde
Satser på Sessegnon, Lo Celso og Dybala da?