Velkommen, gjester
Brukernavn: Passord: Husk meg

EMNE: ITK (ingen diskusjon)

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 5 år 3 måneder ago #5394

• Ozzy
  • Ozzy's profilbilde
Her samles alt av ITK. Kun rykter, ingen diskusjon.
Du må registrere deg og logge inn for å kunne skrive i forumet.

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 5 år 3 måneder ago #5395

• Ozzy
  • Ozzy's profilbilde
12. Desember

The Journalist:

As it stands it is transfers by committee. In one corner you have Daniel Levy, another corner AVB, another corner Tim Sherwood and the voice being ignored, Steffen Freund. Besides that what is Les Ferdinand’s role at the club as AVB doesn’t know?

There is no big secret and the media don’t always get it wrong. Daniel Levy wants Christian Eriksen and has Tim Sherwood in his ear about this one but AVB is not convinced that the player is as good as others make out. While Daniel Levy, known for at least trying to pull a big signing out the bag, is hoping for a cut price deal on LLorente. Even Tim Sherwood is not convinced of this one. But it’s the type of deal Levy likes.

AVB wants Moutinho. That’s it. If Spurs sign him, and only him, AVB will be happy. Believe it or not AVB isn’t as complicated as others make out and unless he is the best poker player ever to grace the earth, he’s pretty straight talking. There are also strong hints being made that he would also like to go back to Porto in the summer for Bales replacement. But that’s too far down the line to even discuss. He has got a job on trying to convince Daniel Levy to sign Moutinho this window to even start thinking about the summer.

So to conclude, it won’t be a big shopping spree this summer. As it stands, it will either be Moutinho or Eriksen and Llorente. Unless Tim gets his way of course and the player from PSV he suggested, whose name won’t be divulged, gets the nod. The most interesting thing that will come from this window, as far as Tottenham is concerned, is that by the end of it, you’ll at least know for sure who’s in charge of signing the players.

Not spurs related but I’m told James Milner is available and they are willing to take a cut on what they paid.

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 5 år 3 måneder ago #5396

• Ozzy
  • Ozzy's profilbilde
12. Desember

Ryantegan:

Livermore may not be a loan guys

Tommy Carroll has jumped ahead of him and Parker is returning. We are offering a permanent deal. May be loan with a view to permanent.

Harry is also looking at Danny rose situation

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 5 år 3 måneder ago #5397

• Ozzy
  • Ozzy's profilbilde
12. Desember

Noodles:

(Sneijder)do we really have a chance .. i hear we do

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 5 år 3 måneder ago #5398

• Ozzy
  • Ozzy's profilbilde
12. Desember

Ali Z:

Ok I though long and hard about divulging what I know, firstly I would like to point out that I am nowhere as in the know as Sir Phantom who is without doubt the guy to listen to when it comes to all matters Spurs.

I have decided to put what I have out there as i feel AVB gets a raw deal from some, he may or not be the answer but one things for sure he is not being given a fair chance.

In the Summer AVB was promised that he would get the replacements for Luka and VDV after they were sold, this did not happen. Although AVB was not anti any of our signings they were not his choices.

They have already discussed January's targets and unlike some of you I feel we will get a few additions, my problem is that yet again I believe they will not be AVB's targets but cheaper alternatives both in terms of transfer fees and especially in terms of wages. One of the reasons we do such late business is when we don't get our targets, Levy and his cohorts bring in last minute cheaper alternatives.

Though the chairman in many ways has done an excellent job he is incredibly adverse to risk, whilst in some cases that is acceptable and good business sense, it in my opinion has put a blockage in the development of our team.

In closing AVB has been left with a weakened squad and has not been able to get his own targets I do not expect that to change, in addition we are already searching for a replacement for Bale who will almost certainly be moving to Spain in the summer.

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 5 år 3 måneder ago #5399

• Ozzy
  • Ozzy's profilbilde
16. Desember

JJetset:

So after receiving 100 q's about Moutinho I asked what is happening &if close? my definitive answer was 'I wouldn't be surprised'!!

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 5 år 3 måneder ago #5400

• Ozzy
  • Ozzy's profilbilde
18. Desember:

JJetset:

I have just read a bit of ITK from the journalist on SC about transfer by committee. It is 100% spot on & the dutch player is Maher

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 5 år 3 måneder ago #5401

• Ozzy
  • Ozzy's profilbilde
20. Desember

JJetset:

Daniel is already actively trying to find new jobs for 3 players who AVB can use the funds for improvements!!

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 5 år 3 måneder ago #5402

• Ozzy
  • Ozzy's profilbilde
21. Desember

Cabinessence:

Not muchI'm afraid. No move for a midfielder despite Mout rumours-unless that is someone comes in and bites our hands off for SP and/or Thudd. If we got our money back for SP that'd be enough-although DL would try for more naturally. Then it would leave room for another CM to come in. DL felt a bit relieved the Mout deal didn't come off last Aug as he felt deep down he was overpaying by quite a lot. No idea who might be on the cards if the other two went. No news about anyone else leaving-doesn't mean they wont it's just my chap had no info on this. And so you might wonder why I've bothered putting up such non information. Well that's because it's not over. We want a striker. No idea who but it's at the top of DL's priorities this window. They're unsure whether Ade will go off with Togo and petrified what would happen if Defoe got injured or lost form. Might know something more next week or so.

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 5 år 3 måneder ago #5403

• Ozzy
  • Ozzy's profilbilde
22. Desember

JJetset:

so i mentioned 3 players looking to be offered out this window by DL..... 1. JL 2.EA 3.....