Velkommen, gjester
Brukernavn: Passord: Husk meg

EMNE: ITK (ingen diskusjon)

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 2 måneder 3 uker ago #75823

• OsvaldoArdiles
  • OsvaldoArdiles's profilbilde
[Update 47] ghostofarmo & dragon: do we don't we...

Who: ghostofarmo & dragon1
Where: COYS

ghostofarmo said:
Want debala / celso
No money left to buy unless we sell first..
dragon said:
Ghost don’t mean to shit on your parade but in the case of celso it’s incorrect , we made a substantial offer , player wants to come , betis bring greedy

ghostofarmo said:
To get dybala dragon we need to sell ..that’s the idea
dragon said:
There is money to spend and we will spend it , buying a fify million player is different to buy8ng an eighty million player like dybala
We have lists in each position deals for our first choices have not been exhausted yet , much to ever Everyone grievance the market has not kicked in yet really the merry go round will probably start middle of this week
"He looks like a pint of Guinness" Paul Gascoine om Paul Ince etter han fikk hvit bandage rundt hodet etter en smell.
Du må registrere deg og logge inn for å kunne skrive i forumet.

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 2 måneder 3 uker ago #75824

• OsvaldoArdiles
[Update 48] grahamroberts on Lo Celso

Who: grahamroberts
Where: FTL

I don’t know what happened but a very trusted contact said Lo celso would be arriving this week. I rarely get info from the source, but when I do it’s 100% correct. Very weird goings on
"He looks like a pint of Guinness" Paul Gascoine om Paul Ince etter han fikk hvit bandage rundt hodet etter en smell.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: spurs_90

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 2 måneder 2 uker ago #75880

• OsvaldoArdiles
[Update 48] Hercules on Fernandes and Eriksen

Who: Hercules
When: 1st August
Where: SC

Hercules said:
It is true about BF. As of now CE has not signed the contract he verbally agreed weeks ago.

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 2 måneder 2 uker ago #75881

• OsvaldoArdiles
[Update 49] The Goat on Sessegnon

Who: The Goat
When: 1st August
Where: SC

The Goat hears from a new source (not from our end) that Sessegnon expects to become a Spurs player this week. Usual rules regarding salt.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: Knut

[Update 50] Goat on Sessegnon and Wanyama 2 måneder 2 uker ago #75900

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 50] Goat on Sessegnon and Wanyama

We’ve heard that Sessegnon is done with Onamah going the other way. Also WBA have shown a strong interest in Wanyama.
-- The crest on the front of the shirt will always be bigger than any name on the back --
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles, Ginola #14

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 2 måneder 2 uker ago #75929

• HH
  • HH's profilbilde
Hercules om GLC SC:

Regarding GLC, Trix has stated the facts. Betis have honestly been playing us, and pissing us about. We had certainly one medical booked couple weeks ago, for them to switch with a load of bullshit stories. We played a key role in them getting Fekir for the price they got him, and PSG were being favourable in what they are owed.

They wanted us to pay everything off within 12 months, which is unheard of at this level. Then they wanted it over 2 years with a sizeable initial payment. After they dIcked us around when we were pursuing TN, we left them to stew. We then started to pursue other targets, and they called us back. This is when I had put my nads on the line, as medical was 100% booked and confirmed for that coming week.

Now they sense and hear about our BF negotiations, which seems to be much further advanced than one could think. And after calling us to conclude the deal last week, they again switch wanted a massive down payment.

Now this would effect our other deals the ready cash we have for our potential other targets. I do not want to go into it more than what I just done. The ball is in their court, because from where we stand, we don’t trust anything that comes out of Betis’ mouth. And I am not a BSoDL. But you just cannot blame him one iota here.
Siste endring: 2 måneder 2 uker ago av HH.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles, oj, Knut, Øystein Svensen

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 2 måneder 2 uker ago #75947

• OsvaldoArdiles
[Update 51] Ali Z on Sessegnon

Who: Ali Z
Where: COYS
When: 5th August

Bubble44 said:
Ali Z says
From what i hear only confident on Sess getting over line, not saying we won't do others but am 95% sess will happen.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: Knut

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 2 måneder 2 uker ago #75951

• HH
  • HH's profilbilde
Hercules i ITK-tråden.

The talk (again!) is that everything is agreed with GLC now. It is now about us fitting all the moving parts, as other potential signings (Sess) involved, along with BF & CE.

For the record, as I saw on another post. We did not move the goalposts with Betis, and adding another 1m loan fee. Truth is, they messed us around for so long, with broken promises, and excuses.

Let’s
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 2 måneder 2 uker ago #75971

• HH
  • HH's profilbilde
Few Ali bits on Eriksen:

- he will not sign a new deal no matter how much you throw at him
- he burnt his bridges from what i hear, he wants out.
- doubt either Spanish club really want him
- It is not over yet but I agree so much going on 48 hours to ensure we don't have unhappy players, unhappy manager and the need for major surgery next summer.

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 2 måneder 2 uker ago #75978

• HH
  • HH's profilbilde
Trix på SC:

With regards Eriksen, he's refusing to resign and he's gone all sulky since his Madrid move has gone south. Now maybe it's just a short term strop and should he end up staying things might change but Poch is ruthless when players do this sort of thing. This is why BF has come into the mix. I expect him to go up North now but we are leaving ourselves in real trouble if we don't get the players in we want.

We are a long way down the road with them so they can be done in time, but at this stage of window it's easy for things to change within hours. Just hope Levy has played it right in regards our ins.

I'm told we're still confident and there will definitely be signings but it's simply a case that we will have to wait and see.