• OsvaldoArdiles
  • OsvaldoArdiles's profilbilde
[Update 53] Hercules with an update

Who: Hercules
Where: SC
When: 6th August

Hercules said:
I would urge to apply caution here!

This one is from a different connection. I did hear through him last week, that we were trying/going to try to see if we could do a loan agreement with option for Coutinho. I didn’t take much notice. But seeing it’s out there, I may as well throw it out there.

Regarding GLC, to be very honest with you all, i really fear for my precious Nads. And I from now on (either way) curb my excitement. And I fully respect all the ‘optimistic’ ratings. Daniel Levy, and ENIC as a whole need to FIX this before window closes. I am confident it will likely be BF & Sess, which weakens us. Yes Betis has pissed about, but time to bite the bullet and do that deal also.

Crystal Palace interested in three of our players, which I won’t name here. But if?! Which I have no confidence, we agreed 1-2 players to them, then slim chance of a surprise. But honestly do not hold your breath!:barefoot::barefoot:
"He looks like a pint of Guinness" Paul Gascoine om Paul Ince etter han fikk hvit bandage rundt hodet etter en smell.
Du må registrere deg og logge inn for å kunne skrive i forumet.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: Knut

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 2 måneder 1 uke ago #75998

• OsvaldoArdiles
[Update 54] The Goat on Fernandes

Who: The Goat

The Goat hears there's a medical for Fernandes tomorrow and another set for a 'big one' on Thursday.

NOTE: The Goat wasn't told the identity of the 'big one' so guessing seems a bit pointless, we're all aware of the names it could be, it'll add nothing and just clog the place up, so take it at face along with your salt, just accept it as positive news.
"He looks like a pint of Guinness" Paul Gascoine om Paul Ince etter han fikk hvit bandage rundt hodet etter en smell.

[Update 55] Hercules on Dybala 2 måneder 1 uke ago #76016

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 55] Hercules on Dybala

Hercules: Dybala wants to come. It is about our team getting round the financial hurdles. He would be on par with H for salary, with same lucrative bonuses. Other stuff can’t print. Only believe it if we close it!
-- The crest on the front of the shirt will always be bigger than any name on the back --
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 2 måneder 1 uke ago #76018

• HH
  • HH's profilbilde
Trix på SC:

So as of a brief conversation this morning with two days to go we are pushing for 3 in with even more to go. Sea looks set and it's a 2 from 4 scenario with the others with BF looking least likely as things stand. As I keep saying though within an hour everything can change.

If Levy pulls this off he's a genius, because we are talking about real marquee signings, not just tenuous links to drive their prices up eksewhere.

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 2 måneder 1 uke ago #76032

• HH
  • HH's profilbilde
When: 7th August

Hercules said:
Yanited were never going to pay what we wanted, and got told they offered below 50m, but we allowed them to speak. Coutinho loan is/was insurance of CE left after the window.

Told Dybala/GLC/BF does not depend on selling CE. Dybala especially is structurally a 5 year payment plan, in line with his contract. See this as 50/50. Player keen, but obvs financials only possible issue. Told Betis accepted our payment proposal now. But if we get Dybala & Coutinho. for example, we wouldn’t pursue any other in that area.

Aurier will only be allowed to go if we can bring in a RB.

*Until it happens, apply caution*
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles, Knut

[Update 58] Breezer on Bruno Fernandes 2 måneder 1 uke ago #76042

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 58] Breezer on Bruno Fernandes

Who: Breezer
Where: SpursCommunity
When: 7th August 2019

Ok no over reactions.... BF should be pushed over the line tonight or early tomorrow.
-- The crest on the front of the shirt will always be bigger than any name on the back --
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 2 måneder 1 uke ago #76046

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
(Ser nå ut som om #58 er fjernet fra SC. Mulig de har konkludert med at kilden ikke er troverdig...)

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 2 måneder 1 uke ago #76072

• OsvaldoArdiles
[Update 60] The Goat with a few bits

The Goat's source says he is confident we'll sign Lo Celso and Sessegnon tomorrow but that's all.

Less confident in Dybala and Atal saying they were 'possible'. Also that Fernandes is the backup in the unlikely case that Lo Celso hits a snag.

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 2 måneder 1 uke ago #76073

• OsvaldoArdiles
[Update 61] The Goat on Eriksen

The Goat's source also said that 'it sounds like Eriksen is staying'

EDIT FROM A&C: Sorry, I forgot to include this part :D

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 2 måneder 1 uke ago #76085

• HH
  • HH's profilbilde
Fra SC:

iGi.Jaydee said:
I said this summer would be the BEST transfer window in my life. Just Believe Daniel.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: Pride_Of_London, Knut