Brukernavn: Passord: Husk meg

EMNE: ITK (ingen diskusjon)

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 2 måneder 3 uker ago #81398

• HH
  • HH's profilbilde
Who: Ben
When: 2th September
Where: SC

BEN: we 100% do (want to get rid of ndom)
on finding a buyer: we have one i believe
Du må registrere deg og logge inn for å kunne skrive i forumet.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles

[Update 19] The Goat on Latte 2 måneder 3 uker ago #81422

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 19] The Goat on Latte

Who: The Goat
When: 5th September

The Goat hears that a striker was spotted sipping latte at the training ground
-- The crest on the front of the shirt will always be bigger than any name on the back --

[Update 20] The Goat on Said Benrahma 2 måneder 2 uker ago #81439

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 20] The Goat on Said Benrahma

Who: The Goat
When: 7th September

The Goat hears that we are very interested in Said Benrahma
-- The crest on the front of the shirt will always be bigger than any name on the back --

[Update 21] Hercules says we're caked. Sort of. 2 måneder 2 uker ago #81453

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 21] Hercules says we're caked. Sort of.

Who: Hercules
When: 8th September

Hercules said:
MONEY IS THERE FOR STRIKER!
If age is right, profile right etc, we WOULD spend decent in excess of 25m for a striker. There are 2 certains (meaning talks) taking place with two non-English strikers, age between 21 & 25. If?! We could wrap one up we would do it. As per Goat’s last bleat yesterday I believe, we are in talks there also. Striker names been mentioned on here by others. Not Olly Watkins btw. We did talk to Brentford, but Villa came in OTT.

very confident three more signings will come through, Kim (extremely high possibility-but caution) Creative offensive midfielder, and Striker. My two punts would be CH & ST as certains

[Update 22] Hercules on Ndombele 2 måneder 2 uker ago #81454

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 22] Hercules on Ndombele

When: 8th September

Hercules said:
TN not leaving!
UNLESS serious money offer comes in. And even if does not certain he will want to leave. He wants to prove himself, and actually loves being here.
I know anything can happen. But? I doubt it.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles, HH

[Update 23] Trix on Bale & First Choice Striker 2 måneder 2 uker ago #81494

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 23] Trix on Bale & First Choice Striker

Who: Trix
When: Today

Some more movement although very slow regarding Bale yesterday. Ongoing but still moving in the right direction. Nothing normal about this one so how it pans out I don't know. Got a good feeling regarding the #1choice CF, I've been confident from the start we'd get one, and I feel it still.

[Update 24] Hercules with a big update 2 måneder 2 uker ago #81500

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 24] Hercules with a big update

When: 12th September

Hercules said:
As JJ has challenged the sceptics about the striker, I will do the same! Extremely confident about the striker. The specifics target is not from these shores, and I have not the slightest idea who it could be on the list of 5. But it is a very exciting list, to a very interesting one. Few weeks ago we never had certain options, and now we do.

Told you about TN, now JM has endorsed and confirmed it. Serge was very keen on going to Italy, but certain factors which I will not mention here, all but put an end to that, though things can change.

I said initially we were not in for a LB, and said seems that may have changed, though it was not an area we wanted to improve. The reason we were looking was in case we loaned out Sess. But! He is not being loaned out. And we have Cirkin, and have heard no talks about him or White being loaned out

[Update 25] Trix on Bale 2 måneder 1 uke ago #81504

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 25] Trix on Bale

When: 13th September

Trix said:
Bale. Quite simple really(although not simple at all). Good news is that the deal is there to be done, and all 3 parties are happy for it to happen.

The problem is it's still an unprecedented amount of money for DL. As I've said recently Levy likes to balance the books in as many ways as he can, and with this it just isn't possible. This is a huge gamble financially in a time where money is at its most uncertain. On the plus side it's been Levy all the way driving this, and he must have known from the outset that is the case, and he's persued it anyway. That gives me hope he will pull the trigger.

It's now a case imo of heart or head, for DL. Can he justify the obscene expenditure in uncertain times, I mean he's not pushed the boat out when we've had spare cash, so will he do it now when we don't.

I think right now this could go either way and if we decide to do it, it will happen quickly.

I will say it's a deal just for us. Should we not do it, other clubs will not get the same terms(as things stand) so not as easy to get gazumped at this point in time.

JJ spot on all down to Levy, but knowing a lot of the financials I could totally understand if we don't get this over the line.
Siste endring: 2 måneder 1 uke ago av Knut.

[Update 26] Trix on Bale again 2 måneder 1 uke ago #81577

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 26] Trix on Bale again

When: 14th September

Trix said:
Re Bale.

From someone super close....

Two parties making big strides. One making very small steps indeed.

He really is typecast as far as this one is concerned.

The frustration is building and it won't be long before RM and GB are looking seriously at alternative destinations.

And then

Trix said:
Very small % of fans on the forums. If this was a PR exercise the tabloids would have been on this by now.

Forgetting Bale because that's a different kettle of fish....
If Jose doesn't get what he wants this window I'm done with Levy. I don't post spin(my info doesn't come from a place spin would exist) but I do omit some stuff as I feel at times it's counter productive.

Jose unlike Poch has given a decent list of players he wants and needs. None of them should be out of our range money wise, so there can imo be no excuses for not getting him at least his minimum requirements.

If he doesn't get at least that it's open season as far as I'm concerned.
Siste endring: 2 måneder 1 uke ago av Knut.

[Update 27] Trix on Harry Kane and the Bale effect 2 måneder 1 uke ago #81613

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 27] Trix on Harry Kane and the Bale effect'

When: 15th September

Trix said:
Quite simply if we don't push on massively HK is gone next Sumner. For me it's take a calculated risk now on Bale and a decent CF or that will be the reality.

Every transfer has an element of risk, and the time is running out on getting this one done. Bale preference is us, but they are speaking now to two other teams as well. The financial position is pretty much set and not likely to change regardless of what else happens, so a decision from DL is all that is required.