Brukernavn: Passord: Husk meg

EMNE: ITK (ingen diskusjon)

[Update 35] Dragon 1 on Ings and Tanguy 2 måneder 6 dager ago #81865

• spurs_90
  • spurs_90's profilbilde
Who: Hercules
When: Today
Where:SC

Wout is waaay ahead! I don’t call ‘done deals’ and this not ‘done’. But caution required! But very optimistic. As you never know with our Daniel if he is forcing Benfica’s hands with CV. Dias wants to come here. It is about the financials. We do have the money. We are targeting experienced quarter-back midfielders (as I call it) with contract down to 12 months as a guide. Or clubs willing to sell realistically. A lot of clubs have financial issues, and DL taking advantage of that. Kim stuff is very complicated.

Jessie Lingard offered you us by his camp. As far as we know, he is not who we are looking at profile-wise.
Du må registrere deg og logge inn for å kunne skrive i forumet.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles

[Update 39] Hercules on the Italian Job 2 måneder 1 dag ago #81939

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 39] Hercules on the Italian Job

Where: SC

Italian Job/s looking really good. 1 out of 2 extremely good. 2 out of 2 high possibility ;)
-- The crest on the front of the shirt will always be bigger than any name on the back --
Siste endring: 2 måneder 1 dag ago av Knut.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles, bakerboy

[Update 40] Hercules with an Update 1 måned 4 uker ago #82039

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 40] Hercules with an Update

I understand why, and some seemingly on a kind of meltdown. Firstly, I expect the CH to be concluded very soon. ST is not far behind. Today one of favourite, following days someone else. I said at the onset that this window will be a very creative one, with long structured payment plans deals and loans. Some will say ‘why did we sign a LB when we have more pressing needs elsewhere?’ Good question. If selling clubs adopted the mentality of RM on reasonable terms of payment we would be further down the road.

We know who we want, and very confident we will get the ST we want (profile-wise). Selling clubs are expecting clubs like ours to pay 50% upfront. Not going to happen! Then we agree ‘loan with option’. We believe we have an agreement, only to find out they want ‘obligation’ and not ‘option’. Please relax
-- The crest on the front of the shirt will always be bigger than any name on the back --

[Update 41] Hercules on Dele 1 måned 4 uker ago #82040

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 41] Hercules on Dele

PSG#Dele talks genuine. Been going on for couple weeks now. Cannot go into details, but Conte likes him also, but rule that one out for now. Ideally loan with option, and not obligation is the talks. DL himself does not really want to sell him, unless we get our figure. Will not reveal it here.

ITK (ingen diskusjon) 1 måned 3 uker ago #82107

• HH
  • HH's profilbilde
[Update 42] Trix on Skriniar and King

Who: Trix
From my understanding our offer is close to the number inter told his agent he could go for.

It's a watch this space one imo as wages etc are agreed-ish in principle.

As for King, I'm told he's the back up option and as such we've been talking. No rush on this one though, so will exhaust other avenues before it comes to that.

[Update 43] Trix with Penultimate day update 1 måned 3 uker ago #82259

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 43] Trix with Penultimate day update

Who; Trix

Final day tomorrow and I'm not expecting much to happen unless Skrinier can be done. That said there are an awful lot of players being offered all over the place.

I expect tomorrow to be the busiest deadline day ever with most of the deals being loans I'm so glad we've got nearly all our business done because tomorrow would be a nightmare to get multiple loans over the line on favourable terms. They are generally a lot harder to negotiate than outright sales because there are more variables.

We are extremely happy with where we are but obviously would still like a CB. That said we are not in a position of desperation, so only one that fits exactly what Jose wants will do.

Expect nothing but you never know with how things are in the game financially.

[Update 44] The Goat on Skriniar 1 måned 3 uker ago #82260

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 44] The Goat on Skriniar

Who: The Goat
When: Deadline Day!
Where: Here you ****s

The Goat hears that any deal for Skriniar is dependent on Milan finding a replacement.

[Update 45] Trix on Skriniar 1 måned 3 uker ago #82261

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 45] Trix on Skriniar

Who: Trix
When: 5th October

Trix said:
I know others are hearing different, but from my side we are still in for Skrinier. He is the one Jose wants. Does not mean we haven't added irons to the fire just in case, but he's still the primary.

Let's see what Inter do.

[Update 46] Hercules on Rodon 1 måned 2 uker ago #82274

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 46] Hercules on Rodon

When: 6th October

Hercules said:
Unless medical or something crazy transpires in next couple days (not literal). It is as close as you can get. I don’t use words like ‘nailed on/done’ etc. But you get my meaning. Media right about his injury record. Swans desperately need the money. And who have we just taken from Swansea boardroom?

[Update 47] The Goat with a Cryptic 1 måned 3 dager ago #82418

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 47] The Goat with a Cryptic

Who: The Goat
When: 16th October

The Goat hears that the trigger for Dave isn't off.