Velkommen, gjester
Brukernavn: Passord: Husk meg
  • Side:

EMNE: Juan Foyth

Juan Foyth 3 måneder 3 uker ago #61178

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
Daily MIrror skrev:
* TOTTENHAM are eyeing ­Argentina Under-20 central defender Juan Foyth.

They have had him watched over the past few months since he was ­recommended to ­manager Pochettino.

The Londoners would need to pay Foyth’s Argentinian employers Estudiantes about £5m to trigger his ­release clause.

www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer...ent-janssen-10682055

Sports Mole skrev:
Tottenham Hotspur 'eye Argentine youngster Juan Foyth'

Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly interested in signing Estudiantes centre-back Juan Foyth ahead of the new season.

The 19-year-old, who has made six league appearances for his club this term, is a nine-time Argentina Under-20 international.

According to The Mirror, Tottenham scouts have watched the defender on a number of occasions in recent months, and favourable reports have been returned to head coach Mauricio Pochettino, who is now considering a move.

The report also claims that Foyth has a £5m release clause in his current contract, which is a figure that Estudiantes would demand in order to sanction the sale of the Argentine teenager.

Tottenham have also been linked with Swansea City's Alfie Mawson and Manchester United's Chris Smalling in recent weeks as Pochettino looks to boost his centre-back options for the 2017-18 campaign.

www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/spurs/tran...er-foyth_301207.html
- One team in London -
Du må registrere deg og logge inn for å kunne skrive i forumet.

Juan Foyth 3 måneder 1 uke ago #61313

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
Football Italia skrev:
Roma target Foyth: 'Spurs talks'

Roma and Zenit risk losing out on Estudiantes defender Juan Foyth after he confirmed “my agent is flying out to speak with Tottenham Hotspur.”

The centre-back was seen as the ideal heir to Antonio Rudiger, who is on his way to Chelsea in a deal worth €39m.

Up until now, the fight was expected to be with Roberto Mancini’s Zenit St Petersburg, but now Spurs have emerged as the favourites.

“I discovered Tottenham were interested in me via social media,” Foyth told Radio Continental.

“I want to play in Europe and if I am convinced by a club, I’m going. I know my agent and Veron are flying out to speak with Tottenham.

“I feel relaxed and outside of it all.”

Roma had offered €9m, whereas Zenit were prepared to reach €11m.

www.football-italia.net/105422/roma-target-foyth-spurs-talks
- One team in London -

Juan Foyth 3 måneder 1 uke ago #61319

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
Hotspur Related@HotspurRelated
#thfc could officially announce the signing of centre-back Juan Foyth from Estudiantes this coming week. @DiMarzio

gianlucadimarzio.com skrev:
Tottenham, Foyth prefers Premier League: meeting scheduled

Juan Foyth has decided: he wants to play in the Premier League. In fact the player's agent will meet with Tottenham next week and the deal could be completed during this summit. Spurs are competing with Roma, PSG, and Inter to sign the Argentine defender born in '98.

gianlucadimarzio.com/en/tottenham-set-to...n-the-premier-league
- One team in London -

Juan Foyth 3 måneder 1 dag ago #61459

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
Sport Witness skrev:
Tottenham signing now in ‘final stage’, meeting with family and agent to agree terms

Juan Foyth to Tottenham may actually be happening.

Starting off as a rumour from South America, it’s understandable if Spurs fans thought it would slip away quickly without a trace.

The player talking about a possible transfer has made everything a little more real, and a Tottenham transfer feel likelier, and there’s another advance on Sunday.

Argentina’s Diario Hoy report that Foyth to Tottenham is now in its ‘final stages’. Diario Hoy received that information from sources who spoke to Juan Sebastián Verón last night, the Estudiantes president who has spent the past few days trying to close a deal.

It’s stated the next step is for the player’s representatives and family to hold a meeting and agree to the terms offered by Tottenham.

On Foyth’s side there’s also ‘pending a series of personal procedures linked to the documentation required to play in Europe’, which may be related to an EU passport, which many young South American footballers use as a route to Europe.

Estudiantes have been the needier party in all of this, wanting the money to pay pressing debts and avoid sanctions from the AFA. Therefore, it can’t be ruled that Tottenham will use that situation as leverage and drop their offer, if they’ve made one, at the last minute.

Spurs fans wouldn’t expect any less, right?

sportwitness.co.uk/tottenham-signing-now...y-agent-agree-terms/
- One team in London -

Juan Foyth 3 måneder 1 dag ago #61472

• Dougie
  • Dougie's profilbilde
www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/10...-defender-juan-foyth

Denne Foyth virker å bli vår første signering. Ser spennende ut, og en god pris for en argentinsk u-landslagsspiller. Sammenliknes med Toby som spillertype, så perfekt hvis han kan studere/lære av han.

Alltid en utfordring for unge søramerikanere å tilpasse seg England og engelsk kultur, men med Poch, Lamela (som har vært igjennom noe liknende), flere spansktalende i støtteapparatet + et par Argentinske eks-spillere som fortsatt virker å være tett på klubben bør det kunne gå greit. Virker gjennomtenkt.
"Soldado, oh oh oh, Soldado, oh oh oh, he came from sunny Spain, to train with Harry Kane"
Siste endring: 3 måneder 1 dag ago av Dougie.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles, Øystein Svensen

Juan Foyth 1 måned 4 uker ago #61966

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
Daily Hotspur@Daily_Hotspur
.@Nicobozza understands that at this moment in time Juan Foyth is closer to joining Tottenham than Paris Saint-Germain. #THFC
- One team in London -
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles

Juan Foyth 1 måned 4 uker ago #61969

• Dougie
  • Dougie's profilbilde
Kult. Med litt usikkerhet rundt Toby og Vert som sakte men sikkert nærmer seg middagshøyden er det herlig å se at det tenkes langsiktig på stopperplass.
"Soldado, oh oh oh, Soldado, oh oh oh, he came from sunny Spain, to train with Harry Kane"
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles, Knut

Juan Foyth 1 måned 4 uker ago #61972

• HH
  • HH's profilbilde
Ja. Høres litt nedverdigende ut å kalle det et samlebånd, men ikke ment slik - elsker hvordan vi hele tiden tenker på å fylle opp. Aldri i min tid som Tottenhamfan har vi hatt et "samlebånd" som er så solid og gjennomtenkt. Man kan selvsagt oppleve at mange av de lovende (som f.eks CCV) ikke tar steget, men å ha så mange bak de beste som potensielt kan bli gode er helt nydelig. Foyth og Sanchez hadde med tanke på alder vært perfekte.

Skulle vi ende opp med Sanchez, CCV og Foyth som våre 3,4 og 5. valg.... rett og slett nydelig "planlagt" (da snakker jeg om alderen på disse ettersom jeg ikke kjenner Sanchez og Foyth som spillere).
Siste endring: 1 måned 4 uker ago av HH.

Juan Foyth 1 måned 4 uker ago #61987

• Dougie
  • Dougie's profilbilde
@RickSpur
#THFC to sign Juan Foyth after agreeing terms with Estudiantes & player agreeing a five-year contract. [@golazoargentino] & [@CLMerlo] #COYS

Levy akkurat nå:

Bildet er skjult for gjester. Vennligst logg inn eller registrer deg for å se det.

Juan Foyth 1 måned 3 uker ago #62072

• Brakar
  • Brakar's profilbilde
Sport Witness skrev:
Tottenham signing now ‘practically certain’, player travelling ‘imminently’, out of squad

Juan Foyth to Tottenham Hotspur is now ‘practically certain’, report Argentina’s Cielo Sports.

Argentine newspaper El Dia have been leading with information on the chase, but Cielo have added a little.

Foyth has been left out of Estudiantes travelling squad for the Copa Sudamericana match against Nacional in Paraguay, due to take place on Wednesday. That’s significant, given Foyth has continued to be selected during his transfer saga.

Cielo explain that, as long as there’s no unforeseen events, Foyth will be travelling to Tottenham between Monday and Tuesday.

The defender’s exit is described as ‘imminent’, and the paperwork will be completed in London before ‘once and for all’ the transfer to Spurs becomes official.

Estudiantes will receive a ‘clean’ $10m, but there’s every chance Tottenham will have to pay more than that if others own percentages, as is common in South America.

It’s once again pointed out by Cielo that Foyth wanted Tottenham all along, above PSG, and is eager to work with manager Mauricio Pochettino.

sportwitness.co.uk/tottenham-signing-now...ng-imminently-squad/
- One team in London -
  • Side: