Velkommen, gjester
Brukernavn: Passord: Husk meg

EMNE: Daniel Levy

Daniel Levy 7 måneder 1 uke ago #80697

• Andreas
  • Andreas's profilbilde
Daily Mail hevdar at Levy forsøker å få Pochetino til å godta redusering i etterlønn.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/art...5million-salary.html

Håper da virkeleg at det ikkje er noko snev av sannhet i dette. Flaut om det stemmer. :blush:
Siste endring: 7 måneder 1 uke ago av Andreas.
Du må registrere deg og logge inn for å kunne skrive i forumet.

Daniel Levy 7 måneder 1 uke ago #80698

• Thomas Johansen
  • Thomas Johansen's profilbilde
Andreas skrev:
Daily Mail hevdar at Levy forsøker å få Pochetino til å godta redusering i etterlønn.

Håper da virkeleg at det ikkje er noko snev av sannhet i dette. Flaut om det stemmer. :blush:

Ville det vært overraskende?
--- To Dare Is To Do ---

Daniel Levy 7 måneder 1 uke ago #80699

• OsvaldoArdiles
  • OsvaldoArdiles's profilbilde
Jeg synes ikke det er noe spesielt med å be om. Hvis man skal kritisere Levy er det nok å ta av, dette er "ingenting".

Usikker på hvordan Mauricio vil respondere på det med all den usikkerheten som følger med koronapandemien?
"He looks like a pint of Guinness" Paul Gascoine om Paul Ince etter han fikk hvit bandage rundt hodet etter en smell.

Daniel Levy 7 måneder 1 uke ago #80700

• Andreas
  • Andreas's profilbilde
OsvaldoArdiles skrev:
Jeg synes ikke det er noe spesielt med å be om. Hvis man skal kritisere Levy er det nok å ta av, dette er "ingenting".

Usikker på hvordan Mauricio vil respondere på det med all den usikkerheten som følger med koronapandemien?

Eg synst det er i overkant frekt. Levy tar ut feit bonus. For så å be Pochetino gå ned i etterlønn? Småleg.

Daniel Levy 7 måneder 1 uke ago #80701

• Andreas
  • Andreas's profilbilde
Thomas Skifjord Johansen skrev:
Andreas skrev:

Ville det vært overraskende?

Tydlegvis ikkje. Har opp til siste par åra alltid tenkt at der er ein god mann inne i Levy. Men der er tydlegvis berre ein kald kalkulerande buisnissmann.

Daniel Levy 6 måneder 4 uker ago #80710

• Øystein Svensen
  • Øystein Svensen's profilbilde
På TV2 i dag (29/4-20)
www.tv2.no/sport/11410813/
Brewers make wort, the yeast makes beer!
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles

Daniel Levy 6 måneder 8 timer ago #80714

• HH
  • HH's profilbilde
“My commitment with the club, with Daniel (Levy) and, of course, with the players, the fans, was massive. I said to Daniel that we finished in the way that no one wanted but the end, because of our commitment, our emotion and our feeling, it needed to happen. If not, our relationship will continue forever! And maybe that’s no good for the club or for us. I think when the decision (came), we needed to move on…
“…And always, Daniel is going to be my friend. All the people there, I have very good relationships with them. I am a football person and we understand that sometimes, the chapter finishes. Football moves very quick.”

Jack explains: Pochettino speaks with so much pride and passion about his work at Tottenham and the great team he built. And yet there is no sense of bitterness at all towards Levy for sacking him. He refers to a recent conversation he had with Levy where he joked with him about Louis van Gaal being Spurs’ first choice in 2014 and when Pochettino thanked Levy on behalf of his whole coaching staff for giving them the chance to work at Tottenham for five and a half years. There is no sense of resentment that his time at Spurs was “cut short”.

In fact, Pochettino is not too proud to admit that, by last November, it was time for him and the club to part ways. It “needed to happen” and him and his staff “needed to move on”.

There has been plenty of debate in the last six months about whether it was right to sack Pochettino and replace him with Mourinho, and the two questions tend to be merged together. You either think it was right to do both things, or neither. Hence a new school of thought that Spurs should have stuck with Pochettino, tried to ride out their difficult spell, and gone again next season.

And yet even Pochettino, judging by these comments, accepts that it was time to go. Remember how flat Spurs had looked in his last few weeks in the job. The players looked tired of Pochettino and his methods, as if they had nothing left in the bank. Tottenham won only three points (all from draws) in his last five Premier League games and the nature of some high-profile defeats — 7-2 at home against Bayern Munich, 3-0 away to Brighton — seemed to confirm something was broken and had to change, as Pochettino himself now admits.
Siste endring: 6 måneder 8 timer ago av HH.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles, bakerboy, Knut

Daniel Levy 1 måned 1 dag ago #82435

• Øystein Svensen
  • Øystein Svensen's profilbilde
Brewers make wort, the yeast makes beer!
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles, Ginola #14, bakerboy